Review the school website, note any questions you may have.
Complete online application:
- Submit completed application and application fee of $25 online (all)
- Submit the following information by uploading online or bring directly to the school:
-Current/Previous Report Cards: 2 previous years for entering grades 2-8 & 1 previous year for entering grade 1 -Standardized Test Scores: 2 previous years for grades 1-8, if tests were administered -Diagnositc or Psychological Evaluation Results: IEP, 504 plan, or other if applicable -Middle School Student Response Form: All grade 6-8 students new to City Tree must complete
K-8 Assessment or Preschool Visit! Upon City Tree’s receipt of online application we will contact you to arrange one of the following:
- Preschool families: A classroom visit will be scheduled.
- K-5 students: Entrance assessment and family appointment will be scheduled. A non-refundable fee of $50 due at the time of testing.
- 6th-8th grade students: Entrance assessment, family appointment, and student interview will be scheduled. A non-refundable fee of $50 is due at the time of testing.
Admission Notification: All families will be notified as soon as possible of the school's admission decision via email.
Complete Online Enrollment: Upon receiving admission notificaiton, parents enroll student online using RenWeb Parents Web. Directions will be emailed to parents. In addition to the online enrollment forms the following must also be either uploaded or submitted to the office:
- Registration payment submitted to office (Fee Schedule)
- Copy of birth certificate
- Copy of immunization record with all immunizations up to date
- Physician’s Report form completed by child’s doctor (infants/preschool only
International Students: Click here to learn more about admissions for short term enrollment.