Applying to City Tree
Steps for applying to City Tree Christian School
After touring City Tree, prospective students are invited to apply.
1. Create an account on Renweb by typing in your email address and then following the instructions as prompted . District Code is CT-CA.
2. Verify your e-mail address. Once you have created your account, you will receive an e-mail containing a verification link. Follow the link to verify your e-mail address.
3. Create a New Student Application. After your e-mail account has been verified, log in to your account and create a New Student Application for your child. You will then have the flexibility to log in to your account and access your open application. Click on the button below for the link to Renweb. From the Renweb homepage, click on the dropdown menu on the upper right hand side of the page and choose, ParentsWeb Login.
4. Complete and submit your application through Renweb. From the menu bar on the left, choose Apply/Enroll and then select "Apply" from the drop down menu. Applications will save in progress, so they do not have to be completed in one sitting. A non-refundable fee of $25 must be submitted with each application.
5. Await Enrollment Decision. After submitting the application, City Tree will contact you to schedule either a K-8 Assessment or Preschool Visit.
We appreciate your interest and hope to assist you any way we can. If you have questions, please feel free to contact us at 619-232-3794 or email@example.com.
City Tree Christian School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. City Tree Christian School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.